I understand the desire to have one’s personal information protected. Here’s what you can expect:
- I will keep private your email address and other personal information you make available to me through your profile and/or direct communication, or publicly through social media networks.
- I will not sell, trade or distribute to anyone your email address and other personal information you may provide, without your permission.
- I keep minimal personal information that you choose to make available to me in your profile.
- I will provide to you any personal information I keep about you, upon request. I will investigate to the best of my abilities any concerns you may have regarding the handling of your personal information.
- When you send me an email specifically or ask me to communicate with you via email, I will know your exact email address and any other personal information you include. I will use your email address to respond to your request. Any of the email communications between us may be stored should future correspondence be required. This also applies when you contact me via other forms of social media (eg. Facebook, Twitter)
I do my best to select quality websites to share with you. However, I am not responsible for, or guarantee the accuracy, content and privacy policies of these sites.
I don’t currently use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Google Analytics have been enabled on this site to collect anonymous, non-identifiable data about visitors to this site. IP addresses of visitors are anonymized. This may include some or all of the features for Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. This non-sensitive data is collected in order to improve future visitors’ experience. You can opt out of the cookies and may find Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on particularly helpful.
Tailored Twitter ads for targeting specific audiences may be used from time to time. As such, there are third parties collecting user data through the website for purposes of conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests. As a user, at any time you can opt out of some of those third parties’ interest-based advertising through the Do Not Track functionality in your web browser, through unchecking Promoted Content in your Twitter profile, and / or through such other methods that Twitter may specify from time to time here.
Websites use small text files stored by your browser called cookies. They can be used to hold information related to your site visit and personal preferences related to that website.
- Google Analytics
for the purposes of:
- basic operation of the website software
- which pages are visited
- which device was used to view the website
- what actions were taken
Disabling of cookies can be done by turning them off in your browser. Should you disable cookies, some areas of the website may not function properly.
Postings & Submissions
You will retain all copyrights to your original works included on FollowYourLight.com unless otherwise negotiated and indicated. All copyrights to original works created by FollowYourLight.com will be retained by FollowYourLight.com unless otherwise negotiated and indicated.
FollowYourLight.com reserves the right to review all article submissions, comments and postings. I also reserve the right, at my discretion, to remove and/or not post items I consider to be offensive, including but not limited to, pornography, violence, abuse, racism, gambling, addictions, intolerance, or hatred.
If you find an article or posting you consider to violate these guidelines, please so I can review the material as soon as possible.
Personal names used in my postings will be changed to protect the respective identities unless specific permission has been received to use their real name. Use of names referenced in the public domain (eg. television, newspapers, magazines, websites, blogs, etc) are used as is.
Updated: May 24, 2018